Call for Price.
Lactic Acid is a non-irritating naturally occurring human metabolite with less chance of irritation. It is milder on skin than other peels, and well tolerated by most skin types including sensitive and rosacea skin. Lactic acid is also a humectant and a component of natural moisturizing factor (NMF) of the stratum corneum. This exfoliator removes outer layers of thickened or damaged skin leaving a smoother and healthier appearance. This gel form is 15% with a pH of 2.0
Skin Type:Most- including sensitive and rosacea skin.
Improving Hyperpigmantation, Fine lines, Wrinkles, Photodamaged skin, Enlarged pores, & Rosacea.
1) Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
2) Avoid over rashes, open lesions, cold sores.
3) Do not use if client/patient has a known allergy to AHA’s or BHA’s. Patch test of at least 24 hours if any doubt.
4) Discontinue Retin A for at least 3 days before peel.
5) Should be off accutane for 1 year before any peel.
1) Cleanse skin with DNA MediClear Skin Lightening Wash™ twice (may leave second cleanse on for a few minutes). Rinse well and pat dry.
2) Optional: Use DNA MediClear Natural Cleansing Pads™ to degrease and prepare the skin for the peel. Avoid using if the skin is sensitive. Especially effective for oily/acne skin.
3) Apply DNA Lacto-Ionic Polymer Peel™ with either two cotton swabs or a 2x2 cotton pad. Start on the forehead making sure to apply in an even application. Avoid the eye area, lips, and insides of the nostrils. Leave on for 7-10 minutes depending on skin sensitivity, rinse off immediately if redness of excessive stinging occurs. May use fan. Rinse well with cool water or may apply cool compresses for a few minutes.
4) Optional: May proceed with the DNA Organic Facial protocol or DNA Cryostem™ facial (peel will follow exfoliation in protocol).
5) Apply DNA Ultimate Sol Protection™.
6) May repeat every week for up to 6 treatments.
7) Make sure client/patient avoids the sun for at least 1 week and wears sun protection daily.
NOTE: Make sure client/patient avoids the sun for at least 1 week and wears sun protection daily.
Ingredients: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fructooligosaccharides, Glucosamin HCL.