Call for Price.
DNA Glyco-Ionic Polymer peel derived from its natural source (sugar cane), not synthetic thus less chance for irritation or complications. Glycolic acid’s small molecular size allows penetration of the epidermis, stimulates new growth of skin and collagen by decreasing the bond that holds dead skin cells on the surface. This peel freshens skin appearance leaving behind new layers of clearer, smoother skin. Glyco-Ionic peel is in a 10% gel form, pH 2.15 for a more controlled application and delivery.
Skin Types: Extremely sensitive skin
Excellent for Photodamage, Fine lines, Enlarged pores, Acne 1&2, Hyperpigmentation, Dull complexion, & Ingrown hairs.
1) Any known or suspected allergy to AHA’s or BHA’s. When in doubt patch test for 24 hours.
2) Discontinue Retin A for at least 3 days prior to peel.
3) Must be off accutane for one year.
1) Cleanse skin with DNA MediClear Skin Lightening™ Wash twice (may leave second cleanse on for a few minutes). Rinse well and pat dry.
2) Optional: Use DNA MediClear Natural Cleansing Pads™ to degrease and prepare the skin for the peel. Avoid using if the skin is sensitive. It is especially effective for oily/acne skin.
3) Apply Glyco-Ionic Peel™ with either two cotton swabs or a 2x2 cotton pad. Start on the forehead making sure of an even application. Avoid eye area, lips, and inside of nostrils. Leave on the skin for up to 10 minutes depending on sensitivity (may use fan).
4) Rinse well with cool water or may apply cool compress for a few minutes.
5) May repeat every week for up to 6 treatments.
6) Make sure client/patient avoids the sun for at least a week and wears sun protection daily.
Note: This Glyco-Ionic Peel can also be used after exfoliant in the DNA Organic Facial or before an DNA Cryostem ampoule.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fructooligosaccharides, & Glucosamine HCL.